1) There are 2.32bn monthly active users as of December 31, 2018
2) There are 1.52bn daily active users on average for December 2018
3) Users are accessing the site or app eight times per day on average.
4) People spend an average of 35 minutes per day on Facebook.
5) Facebook has more than 150 million daily viewers on Stories.
6) 47% of users exclusively use the mobile app.
7) 88% of users regularly access the site through mobile.
8) 96% of Facebook visits are made on smartphones; only 31.8% happen on desktop.
9) 26% of users who clicked on ads reported making purchases in one survey.
10) The average click-through rate (CTR) across all industries is 0.9%.
11) A whopping 93% of social media advertisers are using Facebook Ads.
12) The average cost per ad increased 17% in 2018’s Q2.
13) Though ad costs rose, ad impressions have also increased by 21%.
14) One out of every five videos is a live broadcast.
15) Caption video ads increase viewing time by an average of 12%.
16) Nearly half the value of video ads is attained by users within the first three seconds.
17) Facebook has a total of 80m Pages for SMBs.
18) The average organic reach for a post is 6.4% of the Page’s total likes.
19) 200 million people have joined FB Groups that they derive value from.
20) 39% of users will follow a Facebook Page in order to receive a special offer.
Source: Facebook & Adespresso
Image: Reuters / Dado Ruvic
#facebook #facebookstatistics #facebooknumbers #socialmedia #digitalmarketing #growthhacking #agrowthhacker